** Use Coupon Code LESS17PERCENT at Checkout for Final Price**
Introducing the MMS Series from Magnum Energy - a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
The MMS Series inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RVs and boats in an all new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MMS charger uses a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models.
- Pure Sinewave: Not only does the MMS Series come in two power models, but the series offers choices for AC input and output as well.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- The MM Series offers the choice of an AC pigtail to plug into a dedicated outlet, or you can hardwire the unit directly from the AC breaker panel.
- The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. if the incerter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut and then restart when it cools down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.