** Use Coupon Code LESS20PERCENT at Checkout for Final Price**
*Now shipping MS4448-PAE*
The MS-PAE 120/240V Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and cost effective.
A pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
- No stacking required: The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 or 240 volt output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
Parallel stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS-PAE Series comes in 24 and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS-PAE Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS-PAE Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-PAE Series comes with an on/off invertermounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: Two legs at 30A per leg transfer service is standard on all models.
- The MS-PAE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty.
- The MS-PAE Series is ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.